Sunday 12 June 2011

'Jane Eyre' The Musical In Its Entirety

So whenever someone tells me they just saw the worst play ever, my usual response is to ask, "Did you see Jane Eyre The Musical on Broadway?" When they say no (and they usually do say no), I then say, "Oh, then you haven't seen the worst play ever." And guess what, ladies and gentleman ... after digging around a bit, I discovered that someone has posted the entire musical on YouTube. Granted the quality is super super awful, and you don't see anything for the first few minutes, but it's all there. I urge you all to take some time and check it out. It's that deliciously bad. And for all of you fans of the musical out there, which I have met some and I respect that you love it so much (I'm obsessed with Carrie The Musical so I can't judge), then this is a real treat for you! Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More